DC Universe Experience
Pre-Registration for the DC Universe Experience is OPEN – DCUniverseExperience.com
The DC Universe is a subscription service designed specifically for DC fans! It will debut at San Diego Comic Con with over half a dozen immersive, interactive experiences. You’ll be able to immerse yourself in the originals, classics, and upcoming comics that will be made available through the digital service.
More information on the subscription service, and what it will entail/cost will be given out during the convention! For now, just come and see what all the DC Universe has to offer!!
After you’ve registered, make sure to head over to the Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, which is directly across the street from the San Diego Convention Center. Among the activities that you will be able to interact with are:
- Dick Grayson’s Titans loft and uncover clues to his whereabouts
- Experience the mysterious creations of Dr. Niles Caulder in the Doom Patrol lab
- Avoid succumbing to the deadly virus in the mystical swamps of Swamp Thing
- Join earth’s newest superhero team in the Young Justice Watchtower
- Create mayhem in the Harley Quinn chaos room
- Step into the sewers with Batman and descend into madness in The Court of Owls
- Enjoy the first public unveiling of rare artwork and memorabilia only previously seen in exclusive engagements
- Discover hidden clues and get an exclusive first-look at the DC UNIVERSE digital subscription service
- And so much more…
The pre-registration makes your admission process go by MUCH faster!
Remember, the details are as follows:
Thursday – Sunday, July 19 – 22, 2018
Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, 401 K Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Use #DCUxSDCC to ensure you’re keeping up with all of the fun and excitement!